Friday, October 21, 2011

Abortion (Steve Jobs)

(You might not like this post. That's fine with me. I also don't write on super touchy issues often, but this came to my mind last night and I thought it was interesting.)


What would the world be like if Steve Jobs never lived? What if he wasn't there to make that once-written  off  tech company into the juggernaut it is today? A lot worse, in my opinion. So, on to the controversial part.

Steve Jobs was adopted. His parents were in graduate school when they had him. What if they decided they didn't want a child at such an early age? What if they had decided to (illegally since it was 1955) abort him? The entire world would be at a loss. We wouldn't have apple, iPods, iPads, or Macintosh computers. I might not be writing this blog because it's on a Mac.

How many Steve Jobs do we abort everyday, every week, or every year? A child is a piece of infinite possibility and potential. What would the world be like if they were here? How much better could life be?

No comments:

Post a Comment